Endorsed candidates for the November 2 election
Limerick Township Board of Supervisors
Alexandria "Allie" Sasek
- Raised in Limerick Township and graduated from Spring-ford School District.
- Completed master's in Urban Strategy at Drexel and has years of experience participating in community projects for young environmentalists, coordinating urban development conferences, freelancing for international festivals and forums.
- Member of Linfield Master Plan Committee.
- Focused on more transparency and accessibility of township documents and meetings; responsible, sustainable development that is community-driven and environmentally conscious; planning for the future while preserving the unique history of Limerick.
- Born and raised in DuBois, PA. Moved to Spring City in 2003 and opened Sweet Ashley's Chocolates in 2005. Moved to Limerick in 2012 with husband and daughter.
- Served Spring-Ford Chamber of Commerce and Spring-Ford Rotary. Co-founded Royersford Community Day and the Royersford Business Association.
- Focused on responsible development that serves residents not developers and zoning that manages traffic, preserves open space, and encourages walkability and trails. Believes in a transparent, user-friendly government that works for residents and treats them with respect. Will fight for a fiscally responsible board that guards every tax dollar and justifies every expenditure.
Region 3 Spring-ford School Board
- Full-time registered nurse, childbirth and newborn care educator, substitute school nurse for district
- Longtime Montgomery County resident with children in grades 2 and kindergarten
- Focused on balanced budget with emphasis on equity, transparent communication, full-day kindergarten, career and life readiness project-based learning, diversity/equity/inclusion evaluation
- 15 years of organizational learning and development experience
- Longtime Spring-ford resident with young children in grades 1 and 5
- Girl Scout Troop leader
- Passionate about upgrades to curriculum and technology
- Focused on fiscal responsibility, fairness, and accessibility
Region 1 Spring-ford School Board
- Expert in strategic planning and digital communication
- Has taught project management and design at the college level
- Mom of 3 active middle school students
- Passionate volunteer of programs designed to get underserved students excited about STEM (science, technology, engineering, math)
- Longtime committee chair and den leader for local Cub Scout Pack 7155/531
Limerick Township Auditor
- Retired after spending over 50 years as a Financial Advisor, Investment Broker, Controller, and Accountant
- Longtime Limerick resident with strong knowledge of how local government works
- Has served as Board Chairman on local government and statewide bodies and chaired nonprofits benefiting children in need